Followers

Wednesday, December 23

I've got a card!!!!

Today I want just share my happiness with you! I've got a lovely Christmas card from a talanted crafter Susie Little "Little Smiles from White Ribbons!". Thank you very-very much, Susie! I really love the card! This little wool mitten is so soft and nice! It makes you to feel really warm and comfortable!!!!
Also, Susie is running a monthly challege "Cook Up A Card" where you can make a card by the recipe! I have had a really great fun joining Susie and other team members in the challenge designe team! Everybody who wants to join new challenge, it is coming on the 4th of January!

And here is Susie's card for me))) (I used the photograph from Susie's blog):

It is lovely, isn't it?

Хочу поделиться радостью! Я получила чудесную открытку от Susie Little "Little Smiles from White Ribbons!"
Огромное спасибо, Саси за подаренное тепло! Эти чудесные маленькие рукавички, такие мягкие и теплые!!!!

Кроме того Саси руководит челленджем "Cook Up A Card" в котором нужно сделалть откырку по заданному рецепту. Мне очень нравятся эти маленькие рецепты от Саси, и очень приятно работать вместе с ней и другими членами дизайн команды. Приглашаю всех желающих поучаствовать в этих челленджах, которые проводятся ежемесячно. Следующий рецепт планируется к 4-му января. (Декабрьский челлендж мы закончили как исключение в 2-х недельный срок, так как приз был чудесные новогодние штампы от SMIRK, и Саси хотела, чтобы победитель смог насладиться ими еще в этом сезоне)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where are you from

Categories