Followers

Saturday, April 14

Stampin' Sisters in Christe DT call

I really love Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge Blog. I love the atmosphere of love and faith there, love their challenges, love the way how DT leave their comments and I always wanted to be a part of this team. When I found DT call I knew I will try myself.  To apply you just need to simulate a real challenge from DT point of view - to find your favorite Bible verse and create a challenge based and inspired by this verse.
So here is my go.
I have chosen one of my favorite verses about marriage. Mathew 19:6
6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.

 And the challenge is to create a WEDDING CARD.

Here is my card:

I used Papermania Exquisite paper, Tattered Angel's chipboard and spray, Wild Orchid flowers, Forever Friends Going to the chapel Stamp set.

Сегодня у меня работа, сделанная специально для участия в отборе в дизайн команду на блоге Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge. Нужно было выбрать стих из Библии и опираясь на этот стих, определить задание и сделать по нему работу, то есть симулировать задание в блоге.
Я выбрала стих из Евангелия от Матфея 19:6
 "так что они уже не двое, но одна плоть. Итак, что Бог сочетал, того человек да не разлучает."
И мое задание - сделать свадебную работу. 
В своей работе я использовала бумагу Papermania Exquisite, спрей и рамочку  Tattered Angels, цветы Wild Orchid, штамп-надпись Forever Friends Going to the chape. Большое спасибо Светику за полужемчужинки, а ттакже идея таким образом их располагать слифчера с ее работ.

Делая эту работу вдохновилась также заданием на "Подари кусочек счастья" Креативный микс "Крылья, розы, love, фатин"
Also when I was thinking how to make the card, I found interesting challenge at "Подари кусочек счастья" which inspired me a lot.

5 comments:

  1. Очень красиво и нежно!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Thanks for entering our design team call; we'll be reviewing the various applicants and letting them know once we get past the April 20th deadline. We appreciate you taking the time to do this! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Svit! Wow, such a beautiful card!! Thank you for your interest in joining the SSiC team and for your application :) Many Blessings to you as you continue to bless others through your blog here. We'll be in touch! ~Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Света, прекрасная открытулечка, красивая такая!

    ReplyDelete

Where are you from

Categories